Arrival and Dismissal
- Office Hours are from 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30am to 7:45am in the cafeteria.
- Late starters will be sent to class with a bagged breakfast. (7:45am - 8:00am)
- Students will be dismissed to class at 7:45 am.
- All students should be on campus and in classes by 7:55 am.
- All car & day care riders will be dismissed at 3:00pm.
- Walkers will be dismissed at 3:10pm
- Bus riders will be dismissed as busses arrive.
- No Students May be checked out between 2:15 to 3:00
- Emergency Card and medical information should be updated in the main office as needed.
- All Changes in Dismissal must be submitted in writing. Phone calls can not be accepted.
Code of Conduct and Other School Policy
School Uniform & Dress Code:
- Tops: Hunter Green, Burgundy, Navy Blue, or White
- Bottoms: Khaki, or Denim
- School Uniform & Dress Code Information
- Elementary Supply List
Guidelines for homework amounts are as follows:
- Kindergarten: 15-30 minutes to include being read to.
- First grade: 20-30 minutes to include reading to.
- Second grade: 30-40 minutes to include reading with someone and independently
- Third grade: 30-45 minutes to include reading independently
- Fourth and Fifth: 45 minutes to include long-term projects, reports, and reading.
Reading Comprehension Skill Sequence
September Author’s Purpose
October Main Idea
November Text Elements (literary elements, text features, plot, etc.)
Embedded throughout the year:
· Reference and Research
Visitors on Campus:
Please all visitors check in at office.
Please notify the office immediately if a child is moving or changing schools.
Two celebrations will take place during the year. A party in December to coincide with winter holidays and a party in June. Birthday parties are not permitted at school.