Arrival and Dismissal
- Office Hours are from 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 7:45 bagged, and will be taken to the classroom.
- All students should be on campus and in classes by 7:50am.
- All car & day care riders will be dismissed at 3pm.
- Walkers will be dismissed at 3pm
- Bus riders will be dismissed as busses arrive.
- No Students May be checked out after 2pm
- Emergency Card and medical information should be updated in the main office as needed.
- All Changes in Dismissal must be submitted in writing. Phone calls can not be accepted.
Supply Lists for 2014-15 School Year (PDFs)
Breakfast and Lunch
Code of Conduct and Other School Policy
School Uniform & Dress Code:
- Tops: Hunter Green, Burgundy, Navy Blue, or White
- Bottoms: Khaki, or Denim
- School Uniform & Dress Code Information
Guidelines for homework amounts are as follows:
- Kindergarten: 15-30 minutes to include being read to.
- First grade: 20-30 minutes to include reading to.
- Second grade: 30-40 minutes to include reading with someone and independently
- Third grade: 30-45 minutes to include reading independently
- Fourth and Fifth: 45 minutes to include long-term projects, reports, and reading.
Reading Comprehension Skill Sequence
September Author’s Purpose
October Main Idea
November Text Elements (literary elements, text features, plot, etc.)
Embedded throughout the year:
· Reference and Research
Latest Bullying Resources
Standing Tall Newsletters
Visitors on Campus:
Please all visitors check in at office.
Please notify the office immediately if a child is moving or changing schools.
Two celebrations will take place during the year. A party in December to coincide with winter holidays and a party in June. Birthday parties are not permitted at school.