Title One Information
School Parent Involvement Plan
A School Parent Involvement Plan gives parents information about what parent involvement is, the value of a parent being involved in their child’s education, what will be offered during the school year to help parents have the tools and resources necessary to help their child at home, and what the school is constantly doing in order to have more parents involved.
School Parent Compact
A School Parent Compact is an agreement among the school, parents and students. The school’s responsibilities are listed, the parents are asked to agree to certain responsibilities, and the students are also included as everyone works together to increase student achievement.
- Parent Institute Title One Newsletters
- Parent Involvement Plan Summary
- Parent Information Resource Center Letter
- 4-week notice and Right to Know Letters
- 4-week notice and Right to Know Letters-Spanish
- District Title One Parent Involvement Plan
- District Parent Involvement Plan Summary
- District Parent Involvement Plan Summary-Spanish
- District Parent Involvement Plan Summar-Haitian/Creole
- Parent Information and Resource Center (PERC) Website