At Jewett School of the Arts, we will:
- Provide a rigorous and challenging academic
and fine arts program for all students.
- Communicate with parents through a variety
of methods in order to monitor student progress.
- Continuously improve the educational and
learning environment with the understanding that
all stakeholders are treated with dignity and
- Demonstrate our belief and expectation that
all students can achieve in each academic
endeavor in which they are enrolled.
- Be honest and respectful in all
circumstances embracing the highest ethical
standards at all times.
Preserve a safe and orderly environment in which
all constituents are focused and engaged
throughout the school day.
- Identify and celebrate excellence and
- Model the self-discipline, organization,
enthusiasm, and allegiance to high quality work
that we desire to nurture in our students.