Making Tracks Towards Excellence
Mulberry High School serves just over 1000 students in the greater Mulberry area. The faculty and staff at MHS are dedicated and determined to provide a rigorous and relevant education to Mulberry's high school-aged students. Winners are We....Mulberry!
2015-2016 Registration Form for 10th, 11th, and 12th Grades
The following links will allow you to access the registration form for grades 10, 11, and 12 for next school year. The registration form lists the classes that will be available at Mulberry High School. The links will provide you with the front of the form and the back of the form. Please look at both links.
Entrance and Immunization Requirements for 2015-2016
Click on the following links to access the 2015-2016 Entrance and Immunization Requirements for Polk County Schools:
MHS Band and the National Memorial Day Parade
The Panther Marching Band will be departing on Friday, May 22nd, for Washington D. C. to participate in the 2015 National Memorial Day Parade. This is a huge honor for our students, our school, our community, our county, and our state as the band honors the men and women serving in the United States military. The MHS Band is in spot #62. The parade will be broadcast on the following channels: Dish 299, Direct TV 238, Verizon 233, and Bright House 354/1354. The parade begins at 2pm. We recently learned that the band would also be performing during the opening ceremonies, which means they will be televised twice! Our students will perform alongside artists such as The Smashing Pumpkins, Gary Sinese, Joe Mantegna, Robert Irvine, Miss America 2015, and American Idol winner, Caleb Johnson. The parade will be seen by over 1.5 million viewers nationwide and will be broadcast to every military base around the world.
While in Washington D. C., our students will have the opportunity to visit the White House, the Smithsonian Museums, the National Archives, the Pentagon, all monuments, and the Holocaust Museum. We congratulate our band students on their hard work and dedication, which has allowed them to be selected for this once in a lifetime experience.
2015 Senior Calendar
Click on the following link to access the 2015 Senior Calendar, a compilation of events, dates, and information for our graduating seniors. 2015 Senior Calendar
MHS is happy to announce that the following seniors have been awarded scholarships for college:
Congratulations to the following seniors who have been accepted to college or have enlisted in the military. We wish them the best of luck!
- Gelimar Montes - University of Alabama
- Carlee Taphorn - University of South Florida
- Hanna Kell - University of South Florida
- Laurin Davis - Florida Southern College
- Shaila Warren - University of New York at Buffalo
- Marqualis Williams - Florida State University, The University of Florida, and University of South Florida
- Rebecca Schemp - Academy of the Arts in San Francisco, CA
- Ra'Keshia Johnson - Johnson and Wales University
- Samuel Rose - Southeastern University
- Paola Rosado - Miami International University of Art and Design
- Paige Coiana - Valencia Community College West
- Jared Taylor - Florida Polytechnic University
- Ayesha Mapp - Edward Waters College and Florida Memorial University
- Ashaley Williams - Edward Waters College
- Alisha Mason - Edward Waters College
- Tyrik Johnson - Edward Waters College and Johnson and Wales University
- Raymond Woodruff - University of Central Florida and Florida State University
- Briana Thomas - Edward Waters College
- Danielle Steck - Polk State College
- Allison Hallman - Florida State University
- Lorenz Berry - Webber International University
- Trevor Garmon - Southeastern University
- Chelsi Oswald - University of South Florida
- Jessica Kiefer - University of South Florida
- Alyssa Rager - Pierce College (California)
- Kailyn Ramos - Polk State College
- Angel Aponte - United States Navy
- Tabitha Castillo-Bardales - St. Petersburg College
- Jessica Munoz - Polk State College
- Brandon Murphy - Polk State College
- Nathan Rewis - Polk State College
- Wyatt Schmudlach - Polk State College
- Karen Tecon Gonzalez - Stanford Brown College
- Bryan Reed - Edward Waters College and Adrian College
- Deja Walls - Edward Waters College
- Joseph Lewis - Edward Waters College
- Phillip Castendyk - Polk State College
Free and Reduced Price Meal Application
The School Nutrition Department will offer families the option of applying for free and reduced price meals through an on-line application. Paper applications will still be available for families who do not have internet access. On-line applications will greatly reduce the time that teachers and staff spend handling paper applications as well as the expense of printing. Most importantly, students will be approved for meal benefits much quicker.
Athletic Eligibility Forms
Preparticipation Physical Evaluation-EL2 and the Consent/Release from Liability Certificate-EL3. These two forms required by the FHSAA before a student-athlete can participate in any type of conditioning, workout, practices or contests are only available at each high school in the office of the athletic director. These two forms must be turned in directly to the Athletic Director. These forms contain additional statements which are specific to the School District of Polk County which require the signatures of the parent/guardian and student-athlete. For that reason, please do not download the EL2 and EL3 forms from the FHSAA website.
The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal
Parents can now access their student's information from any computer with an internet connection. The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal allows parents to check current grades, obtain immunization status, learn if their child had any recorded discipline or attendance issues throughout the day, check their child's current lunch account balance, and even see what their child purchased in the lunchroom - all before their child comes home from school. Click here for more information on this service!
- May 22 - Last Day for Seniors
- May 25 - School Holiday, Memorial Day
- May 27 - Senior Meeting, MHS Auditorium
- May 29 - Senior Awards Night, MHS Auditorium
- May 31 - Baccalaureate Service, MHS Auditorium
- June 1 - Graduation, Lakeland Center
- June 4 - Early Dismissal Day, Last Day for Students, End of 4th 9-Week Grading Period, End of 2nd Semester
- June 5 - Teacher Work Day