Welcome to Our Website
We, the Alta Vista family, commit to working together in making reflective decisions, thus creating an environment where children love to learn and teachers love to teach.
The following forms are needed to register your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Blue Immunization Card
- Physical Form from Doctor
- 2 Proofs of Resident Address
You may also visit the Parent Portal at any time to register. Click here to do so. Once you have completed the online process, bring in your confirmation number, as well as, the items listed above.
Information on cyberbullying and how to protect your children is now available online. Please take a moment to review the resources on our Guidance page.
Correct Emergency Information??
Please make sure the office has correct information in case of an emergency with your child.
- January 16th - Student Holiday/Teacher Work Day
- January 19th - Holiday - no school
- January 26th - Student Holiday/Staff Development Day
- January 30th - Report Cards Home
- February 2nd - 27th - Pasta for Pennies Campaign
- February 16th - Holiday - no school
- February 18th - Early Release 12:15
- February 26th - Open House #3 - Interim Reports Distributed 4:00-6:00PM
No students are to be on campus before 7:30AM, as there is no supervision. Breakfast service will now take place in the classroom beginning at 7:55AM.
Car Riders are assigned a number. This number is to be displayed on the window of the car for pickup.
Car riders are to be picked up beginning at 2:55p.m. All car riders should be picked up before 3:20p.m. After 3:20p.m. students will be in the office. Parents will have to park and go to office to get students.