Welcome to Our Website
We, the Alta Vista family, commit to working together in making reflective decisions, thus creating an environment where children love to learn and teachers love to teach.
The Lollipop Fundraiser Continues!
Blow Pop lollipops are now selling for 50 cents! Be sure to bring in your money on or before Thursdays. Lollipops will be distributed every Friday.
Thank you for supporting our school!
Free and Reduced Meal Application Now Online
The School Nutrition Department is now offering families the option of applying for free and reduced price meals through an online application. Paper applications will still be available for families who do not have internet access. To apply online, click the link below.
Correct Emergency Information??
Please make sure the office has correct information in case of an emergency with your child.
Kindergarten Registration Child must be 5 before September 1st. The following forms are needed to register your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Blue Immunization Card
- Physical Form from Doctor
- 2 Proofs of Resident Address
- March 22nd - Hornet of the Month 8:00-9:00AM
- March 25th-29th - Spring Holidays
- April 3rd - Early Release 2:00PM
- April 15th - April 26th - FCAT Testing
- April 19th - Report Cards Home
- May 1st - Early Release 2:00PM
- May 3rd - Hornet of the Month 8:00-9:00AM
- May 8th - Interim Reports Distributed
- May 13th - May 14th - Book Fair
- May 14th - Spring Fling 4:00-7:00PM
- May 27th - Holiday - no school
No students are to be on campus before 7:30AM, as there is no supervision. Breakfast service ends at 7:50a.m.
Car Riders are assigned a number. This number is to be displayed on the window of the car for pickup.
Car riders are to be picked up beginning at 2:55p.m. All car riders should be picked up before 3:15p.m. After 3:15p.m. students will be in the office. Parents will have to park and go to office to get students.