We empower students to develop skills necessary for success in the 21st Century through:
- Improving academic achievement
- Utilizing strengths to meet needs
- Providing progressive academic and behavioral expectations
- Providing social and emotional growth
- Providing a safe, inclusive and accepting environment
Our mission at BDOC is to provide each student a structured learning environment which fosters academic growth while encouraging self-discipline, self-respect, and good citizenship.
Parents may sign a permission form for students to participate in mentoring programs during the school day; some activity may be offered during after school hours.
Harassment and bullying are serious and will not be tolerated. If you are a student, the parent/guardian of a student, a volunteer or visitor, and wish to report an incident of alleged harassment and/or bullying, complete this form and return it to the Principal at the student’s school.
All students at Bill Duncan Opportunity Center will receive a free Breakfast and Lunch.