Welcome to Dundee Ridge Middle School
Parents, Students and Teachers, we are very excited to have you all with us for the 2013-2014 school year. Yearbooks are on sale for the pre-order price of $25 in room 4-105.
Be sure to have a look at our March newsletter (opens as .pdf) to see other important info for this month.
DRMS FFA Wins County Landjudging Contest
Congrats to the DRMS FFA Land Judging Teams as they placed First and Second at the Polk County Land Judging Contest. First place team members are: Brittany Whitaker, Brenda Pierre, Nic Sparks, and Sydney Howerin. They will be representing Polk County at the State Competition. Second Place team members are: David Forey, Dakota VanAken, Lindsey White and Tia Kornn.
- March 7th - FFA State Livestock in Orlando
- March 9th - Daylight Savings Time Begins
- March 10-22 - CELLA Testing
- March 11 - Soccer vs. Bok Academy
- March 20th - MPA @ Auburndale High
- March 24th - March 28 - Spring Break
Parent Forms and Documents
- School Hours: 8:45 – 3:59
- The 2013-2014 Bell Schedule
- Code of Conduct *Dundee Ridge adheres to a strict dress code policy, any deviations, including hair coloring, styles, or piercings deemed distracting to the educational process are prohibited.*
- PE Waiver Info
- School Lunch Menus, Prices and More
- 2013-2014 PCSB Parent Guide
- Additional Forms and Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Parents, don't forget, we need your Box Tops which are found on hundreds of items at your grocery store. Each Box Top cut out is worth 10 cents to our school! Please have your student turn in the Box Tops to their teacher. Parents, feel free to drop them off at the front office. Click the logo for participating items.
- Parents, get involved in your child's education with help from The School Board of Polk County and The Parent Institute. Click the logo for more details!
No Bills Larger Than $20
In an effort to reduce the circulation of counterfeit U.S. monies, the school district will no longer accept any $50 or $100 bills at any school-sponsored events. We apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that you support this initiative. Please plan accordingly when you attend our events. Thank you.
|Lassiter||Ellis - 6th||Dorr|
|Barber||Ellis - 8th||Gifford|