Welcome to Dundee Ridge Middle School
Parents, Students and Teachers, we are very excited to have you all with us for the 2013-2014 school year. Yearbooks are on sale for the pre-order price of $25 in room 4-105.
Be sure to have a look at our April newsletter (opens as .pdf) to see other important info for this month.
- April 14 - FCAT 7th & 8th Math Paper Based Test Session 1 & 2
- April 16 - FCAT 8th Grade Science Paper Based Test Session 1 & 2
- April 17 - Report Cards
Parent Forms and Documents
- School Hours: 8:45 – 3:59
- The 2013-2014 Bell Schedule
- Code of Conduct *Dundee Ridge adheres to a strict dress code policy, any deviations, including hair coloring, styles, or piercings deemed distracting to the educational process are prohibited.*
- PE Waiver Info
- School Lunch Menus, Prices and More
- 2013-2014 PCSB Parent Guide
- Additional Forms and Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Parents, don't forget, we need your Box Tops which are found on hundreds of items at your grocery store. Each Box Top cut out is worth 10 cents to our school! Please have your student turn in the Box Tops to their teacher. Parents, feel free to drop them off at the front office. Click the logo for participating items.
- Parents, get involved in your child's education with help from The School Board of Polk County and The Parent Institute. Click the logo for more details!
No Bills Larger Than $20
In an effort to reduce the circulation of counterfeit U.S. monies, the school district will no longer accept any $50 or $100 bills at any school-sponsored events. We apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that you support this initiative. Please plan accordingly when you attend our events. Thank you.
|6th Grade||7th Grade||8th Grade|