Welcome to Dundee Ridge Middle School
Parents, Students and Teachers, we are very excited to have you all with us for the 2013-2014 school year. We've got some big plans in store for this year and look forward to the challenges ahead! Thank you to all the families and students who attended the thanksgiving bountiful harvest lunch this year. Also, see who our Noble Knights are for the month by clicking the link on the left.
Be sure to have a look at our December newsletter (opens as .pdf) to see other important info for this month.
Jingle Bell Jam!
Students, please join us on Friday, December 13th for the next big dance! Tickets are $5.00 per student. Come get your jingle on!
Book Fair @ DRMS
The DRMS Book Fair will be taking place from December 5th-13th in the Media Center! The online book fair is open now and runs until December 13th. Click the banner above for more info.
Happy Holidays from DRMS!
- We'd like to wish all the families, students, and staff
of Dundee Ridge
Middle a happy, healthy and restful Holiday Season and New Year!
- November 25-29 No School
- December 5th - Book Fair Begins
- December 6 - School Picture Retakes / Progress Reports
- December 9th - Away Basketball Game @Lake Alfred
Parent Forms and Documents
- School Hours: 8:45 – 3:59
- The 2013-2014 Bell Schedule
- Code of Conduct *Dundee Ridge adheres to a strict dress code policy, any deviations, including hair coloring, styles, or piercings deemed distracting to the educational process are prohibited.*
- PE Waiver Info
- School Lunch Menus, Prices and More
- 2013-2014 PCSB Parent Guide
- Additional Forms and Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Parents, don't forget, we need your Box Tops which are found on hundreds of items at your grocery store. Each Box Top cut out is worth 10 cents to our school! Please have your student turn in the Box Tops to their teacher. Parents, feel free to drop them off at the front office. Click the logo for participating items.
- Parents, get involved in your child's education with help from The School Board of Polk County and The Parent Institute. Click the logo for more details!
No Bills Larger Than $20
In an effort to reduce the circulation of counterfeit U.S. monies, the school district will no longer accept any $50 or $100 bills at any school-sponsored events. We apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that you support this initiative. Please plan accordingly when you attend our events. Thank you.