Welcome to Dundee Ridge Middle School
PARENTS AND STUDENTS: DUNDEE RIDGE MIDDLE IS CURRENTLY TRANSITIONING TO DUNDEE RIDGE ACADEMY, AN INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME FOR GRADES 5-8. OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CHANGING SOON.
Latest NewsPlease click and view the following .pdf file for the 5th Grade Summer Reading List.
Please click and view the following .pdf file for the 6th-8th Grade Summer Reading List.
For more on our Magnet program, click here.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST 2014-2015
- #2 Pencils
- Notebook Paper (Wide Ruled)
- Thumb Drive (minimum 8GB)
- 8 Folders with Prongs and Pockets
- 3 Spiral notebooks
- 1 Composition Notebook (6th-8th Grade Only)
- 3 Ring Binder (2 Inch) with 5 dividers
PE Uniforms are required for 6th-8th Grade students taking PE classes. Available in the main office beginning August 1st
- Black Shorts / Grey Shirts only
- $10 for set
Backpacks (Optional) - Black, Red or Grey only
Fees apply for certain elective subjects due to performance, participation and/or presentations.
Rental Fees apply for band & orchestra instruments
Parent Forms and Documents
- School Hours: 8:45 – 3:59
- The 2013-2014 Bell Schedule
- Code of Conduct *Dundee Ridge adheres to a strict dress code policy, any deviations, including hair coloring, styles, or piercings deemed distracting to the educational process are prohibited.*
- PE Waiver Info
- School Lunch Menus, Prices and More
- 2013-2014 PCSB Parent Guide
- Additional Forms and Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Parents, don't forget, we need your Box Tops which are found on hundreds of items at your grocery store. Each Box Top cut out is worth 10 cents to our school! Please have your student turn in the Box Tops to their teacher. Parents, feel free to drop them off at the front office. Click the logo for participating items.
- Parents, get involved in your child's education with help from The School Board of Polk County and The Parent Institute. Click the logo for more details!
No Bills Larger Than $20
In an effort to reduce the circulation of counterfeit U.S. monies, the school district will no longer accept any $50 or $100 bills at any school-sponsored events. We apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that you support this initiative. Please plan accordingly when you attend our events. Thank you.