The Mission of Fort Meade Middle Senior High is to promote academic and social success for all students.
Download the Bell Schedule Download the Early Release
- 1st Period 7:00 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
- 2nd Period 7:55 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- 3rd Period 8:50 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.
- 4th Period 9:45 a.m. - 10:35 a.m.
- 5th Period 10:40 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
High School A
- 10:40 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Lunch
High School B
- 11:03 a.m. - 11:23 a.m. Lunch
Middle School C
- 11:26 a.m. - 11:46 a.m. Lunch
Middle School D
- 11:50 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. Lunch
- 6th Period 12:15 p.m. - 1:05 p.m.
- 7th Period 1:10 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Middle School Uniform Policy
- T-shirts - newly designed grey or black only - available in the front office or at
- polo shirts - plain white, grey, or black only,
no more than three buttons
- pants, shorts, or skirts in khaki, navy blue, or black
- jean pants, shorts or skirts - no large designs, tears, or holes
- shorts or skirts must meet dress code lengths
- if bottoms have belt loops, then belt must be worn
- closed toe; must have heel strap; no flip-flops, crocs, slippers, or
High School Dress Policy
Fort Meade High School students are required to wear appropriate clothing to ensure an academic focus and to provide a safe and orderly learning environment. Inappropriate clothing and appearance that does not contribute to the success of the school program will not be allowed. School administrators have final authority to decide if clothing complies with outlined rules.
General Dress Code Requirements:
- Shirts and Blouses: Shirts or blouses shall be tucked into the waistband of the pants or skirt. Exceptions will be allowed in individual cases based upon the discretion of the principal or designee.
- Pants: Pants with belt loops shall be worn with a belt that is properly fastened. Pants shall be worn so that the waistband is worn at the waist and not below the waist.
- Skirts and Dresses: The hem of girls' skirts or dresses shall be no shorter than midthigh as determined by the principal or designee in the exercise of his or her judgment.
- Appropriate Sizes: Students shall wear clothing of appropriate size as determined by the principal or designee exercising his or her judgment.
Unacceptable Attire: Students are not allowed to wear clothing, jewelry (including body piercing jewelry, and grills), buttons, haircuts, tattoos, or other attire or markings which are offensive, suggestive, disruptive, or indecent such as:
- Clothing associated with gangs.
- Clothing encouraging the use of tobacco, drugs, alcohol, or violence.
- Clothing associated with discrimination on the basis of age, color, handicap, national origin, marital status, race, religion, or sex.
- Clothing exposing the torso or upper thighs such as see-through garments, mini-skirts or mini-dresses, halters, backless dresses, tube tops or tank tops without over blouses or shirts, spaghetti strap garments without over blouses or shirts, bare midriff outfits, or shirts or blouses tied at the midriff.
- Clothing not properly fastened or with tears.
- Clothing or outer garments traditionally designed as undergarments such as boxer shorts, bloomers, tights, hosiery, and sleepwear.
- Clothing or footwear that is construed by the principal or designee as hazardous or dangerous to the health of the student or others.
- Overalls any bibbed pants or shorts (with an inseam).
Shorts: All students may wear hemmed walking shorts or Bermuda shorts and female students may wear skorts, provided that such shorts or skorts are no shorter than mid-thigh as determined by the principal or designee exercising his or her judgment
- Unacceptable Shorts: Athletic shorts including spandex-style "bicycle" shorts, cut-off jeans, frayed jeans or pants, cut-off sweat pants, short shorts, running shorts, and see-through boxer-type shorts are not allowed.
- Main office:
- 700 Edgewood Dr N
Fort Meade, FL 33841
Middle School Student Lunch $2.30
High School Student Lunch
Adult Lunch $3.10
Reduced $ .40
Student Breakfast $1.00
Prepay and manage student lunch accounts with My LunchMoney.
Bullying, cyber bullying, or harassing behavior is not tolerated at Fort Meade Middle Senior High School. Click here to access the District website for the most current information, resources, and reporting
procedures. Several resources are available to help parents and students
understand and respond to these issues.
Bullying Online Now
High School Supply List
Middle School Supply List
7th Grade Vaccinations
Parent Informational Flyer
Disabilities Accommodations Notice
If you require any type of accommodation for an event sponsored by the
Polk County School District, accommodation requests must be made at
least 72 hours in advance of the event. To arrange accommodation,
contact the School or department sponsoring the event. For assistance,
contact the Office of Equity & Compliance in Human Resource Services at
863-534-0513. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the
agency by calling Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8771.
Policies are now in place for writing checks to any Polk County
school. Your checks are still welcome; please click on the CHECKredi link
learn about these policies.