Welcome to Our Website
At Gibbons Street Elementary we strive to provide a safe and secure learning environment. Along with this, we work to make learning fun as well as educational. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact our friendly and caring staff.
We are proud to be a Title 1 school!
Components of Title I are:
sStudies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way gives the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
For Your Information
- Click here for a copy of the District parent Involvement Plan
- To view the District Title I Parent Involvement Plan Summary, click below.
- It is always your right to know! Click here for a copy of your Right to Know letter.
- A School Parent Involvement Plan (PIP) gives parents information about what parent involvement is, the value of a parent being involved in their child's education, what will be offered during the school year to help parents have the tools and resources necessary to help their child at home, and what the school is constantly doing in order to have more parents involved. Please see the links below for more information.
- A School Parent Compact is an agreement among the school, parents and students. The school's responsibilities are listed, the parents are asked to agree to certain responsibilities, and the students are also included as everyone works together to increase student achievement.