- 5/27/13 - Memorial Day / Student, Teacher Holiday
- 5/28/13 - Parent Technology Workshop Breakfast or Dinner / Media Center
- Breakfast @ 7:30am to 8:45am
- Dinner @ 5:30pm to 6:45pm
- 6/5/13 - Students Last Day of School 2012-2013
Tradition Continues with K-12 Arts Integration
The 2013-14 school year is an exciting year for Spook Hill and McLaughlin as we begin Phase II of an arts integration project that will lead to a complete K-12 arts integrated program in Lake Wales. You will find new attachments with information about the program and an application for arts majors at the middle school level. This information was presented at the parent meeting on April 25th at both McLaughlin and Spook Hill.
The application is for students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade who are interested in auditioning for the accelerated arts and academic classes at McLaughlin this fall.
Applications are being received through May 29, 2013 at 4pm in the office at McLaughlin Middle and Fine Arts Academy for students choosing to audition for the accelerated classes in the arts.
- 6th Grade Arts Application & Packet
- 7th Grade Arts Application & Packet
- 8th Grade Arts Application & Packet
Sailing the Course
Sailing the Cours
- Employment Opportunities / Nondiscrimination Statement - District Information