- 3/25/15- End of 3rd Qtr. Grading Period
- 3/25/15- Early Release Day - Students will be released at 1:30pm
- 3/26/15- Open House Gala @ 6:00 to 7:30pm - McLaughlin Middle & Fine Arts Academy
- 3/30 to 4/3- Spring Break
- 4/10/15- Fine Arts Application Due
- FSA Testing Starts on April 13, 2015
From Shakespeare to Broadway to McLaughlin....
Come to the 2014-2015 Open House Gala which will take you through the sounds and visuals of McLaughlin's finest. On March 26th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, McLaughlin will be featuring all areas of the campus life. If you are a 5th - 7th grade student and are interested in the arts, you don't want to miss out on the excitement. Applications for the 2015-2016 school year are available through April 10th. Join the "Rock & Roll" academy creating your own music to singing at "FMEA" or perform "Music Man" on stage is just a small part of the excitement that takes place. Additional information can be found in the Fine Arts Brochure.
It is time to start planning for the 2015-2016 school year. Upcoming 5th grade and current students who want to audition for the Fine Arts, please complete the entire packet and return to McLaughlin before 4:00pm on April 10, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact us at 863-678-4233.
McLaughlin Registration for 2015-16
- Registration Application 6th (PDF)- registration for 6th grade
- Registration Application 7th (PDF) - registration for 7th grade
- Registration Application 8th (PDF) - registration for 8th grade
- PE Waiver Form (PDF) - Senate Bill 610 / Physical Education Requirements
The American Medical Association has determined that bullying is a public-health issue with short and long term consequences for everyone involved. Click here to access the district website for the most current information, resources, and reporting procedures.
- Employment Opportunities / Nondiscrimination Statement - District Information