- FSA Testing Starts on April 13, 2015
- 5/7/15 - Interim Day - students will bring home 4th 9-week interims
- 5/25/15 - Teacher & Student Holiday - Memorial Day
- 6/4/15 - Students Last Day and Early Release / students released @ 1:30pm
From Shakespeare to Broadway to McLaughlin....
Come to the 2014-2015 Open House Gala which will take you through the sounds and visuals of McLaughlin's finest. On March 26th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, McLaughlin will be featuring all areas of the campus life. If you are a 5th - 7th grade student and are interested in the arts, you don't want to miss out on the excitement. Applications for the 2015-2016 school year are available through April 10th. Join the "Rock & Roll" academy creating your own music to singing at "FMEA" or perform "Music Man" on stage is just a small part of the excitement that takes place. Additional information can be found in the Fine Arts Brochure.
McLaughlin Registration for 2015-16
- Registration Application 6th (PDF)- registration for 6th grade
- Registration Application 7th (PDF) - registration for 7th grade
- Registration Application 8th (PDF) - registration for 8th grade
- PE Waiver Form (PDF) - Senate Bill 610 / Physical Education Requirements
The American Medical Association has determined that bullying is a public-health issue with short and long term consequences for everyone involved. Click here to access the district website for the most current information, resources, and reporting procedures.
- Employment Opportunities / Nondiscrimination Statement - District Information