The Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, Georgia 30350 (www.council.org) accredits Ridge Career Center and may be contacted at 770.396.3898.
The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACSCASI) (www.sacscasi.org), 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, also accredits Ridge Career Center. SACSCASI may be contacted at 404.679.4500.
In addition, a number of programs have been approved, certified and/or recognized by the military, sponsoring agencies and professional organizations.
Ridge is also approved for training by the following:
- State Approving Agency of the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs
- Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Florida State Board of Nursing
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- ASE Certified
- NATEF - National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- The Bureau of Emergency Services Florida Department of Health