Most programs begin August 20, 2012 through June 5, 2013, and are in session from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and most evening programs meet from 5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. unless otherwise stated. Please check the Virtual Bookstore and Marketplace at http://ridge.textbookx.com for information about purchasing books.
Adult General Education
- **Applied Academics for Adult Education (AAAE)
- **GED Preparation (Please call East Area Adult School at 863.965.5475 for more information)
Architecture and Construction
- **Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Technology
Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- **Digital Design
Business Management and Administration
- Accounting Operations
- **Administrative Office Specialist
Education and Training
- **Teacher Assisting
Health Science Education
- Electrocardiograph Aid (High School Only)
- Emergency Medical Responder (High School Only)
- Home Health Aid (High School Only)
Short PowerPoint Tour for Massage Therapy
Florida Board of Massage Therapy Letter
- Medical Coder/Biller
- Medical Record Transcribing
- Nursing Assistant (Acute and Long-Term Care) (High School Only)
- *Nursing Assistant (Long-Term Care)
- Patient Care Technician -- Meets Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- PCT Books
- Pharmacy Technician
- **Practical Nursing -- Meets Monday - Friday - 7:30 a.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
- PN Evening class meets Monday - Thursday -- 4:15 p.m. - 9 p.m. Clinicals on Saturday
- Practical Nursing Applicant Information
- Please click for more Health Science Information
Hospitality and Tourism
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Cosmetology -- Meets Monday - Friday -- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 1st Evening class -- Monday - Thursday -- 2:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- 2nd Evening class -- Monday - Thursday -- 5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Facials Specialty
- Nails Specialty
Information Technology Education
- **Network Support Services
Law, Public Safety and Service
- Fire Fighter II
- Fire Instructor
- Fire Investigator I
- Please click for Ridge Fire Academy Information
- **Applied Welding Technologies
Marketing Sales and Services
- **Customer Service Representative
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Class "B" Driving
- Commercial Vehicle Driving
- **Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Bus Technician
- School Bus Driver Training
- Automobile Mechanic
** Day and Evening classes