- May 21th - Underclass Awards at 9AM in the Tenoroc Auditorium
- May 21st - Baccalaureate at 6PM in the Tenoroc Auditorium
- May 22nd - Seniors Last Day / Senior Field Day
- May 25th - Memorial Day / NO SCHOOL
- May 27th - Senior Awards at 6PM in the Tenoroc Auditorium
- May 28th - Class of 2016 Senior Pictures (also available 7/13 & 9/9)
- May 29th - Graduation Practice at 10AM at The Lakeland Center
- May 29th - Graduation at 8PM at The Lakeland Center
- June 4th - Last Day of School / Early Release Day
Check out the new Scholarship Page to see available scholarship opportunities.
Title 1 Newsletter
Click here to see a copy of the Title 1 Titan Times newsletter for March.
Bring Your Own Device
Click the image above to get more information about the BYOD Policy.
Tenoroc High School is a state-of-the-art facility, which was designed as a prototype for new high schools, incorporating the most recent technology for both administrative and instructional purposes with an emphasis on math, science, and technology. This well-designed campus is set on a beautifully landscaped 140 acre site in central Polk County.
Emphasis is also placed on school-to-work opportunities, including well-equipped classrooms that prepare students in areas such as graphics; web design; television production; culinary arts; business technology education; electrical engineering; sports medicine; law studies; JROTC; and Agri-science education. Fine Arts students thrive in programs related to the visual and performing arts.
The Mission of Tenoroc High School is to provide each student with a diverse education that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
Tenoroc High School, in collaboration with parents and community partnerships, will strive to challenge and enrich students’ lives by providing equitable access to a rigorous, high quality education. This education will assist students in attaining post-secondary success in the areas of education, occupation, and holistic well-being.