Important Dates and Information
- Prom - March 14th 8:00PM - 12:00AM
- Grad Bash - April 24th - See below for more information
- Baccalaureate - May 21st at 6PM in the Tenoroc Auditorium
- Senior's Last Day - May 22nd
- Senior Awards - May 27th at 6PM in the Tenoroc Auditorium
- Senior Graduation Practice May 29th @10:00 AM Lakeland Civic Center
- Graduation May 29, 2014 at 8:00 PM Lakeland Civic Center
Senior dues are $20.00, please pay these if you have not already done so.
President – Cameron Howerton-Jackson
Vice President – Peter Lancaster
Secretary – Anacia Brooks
Treasurer – Desiree McPherson
Grad Bash is April 24th and the cost is $80.00. Please see Mrs. Camacho if you would like to set up a payment plan, or if you have any questions. Payment due in full on February 20,2015.
Check out https://www.herffjones.com/ for all you senior year needs. They are the official supplier for Announcements, Rings, Letter Jackets, and Caps & Gowns. They will be on campus at various time throughout the year.
Advice for Senior Parents
Yes, there are things you can do to help your senior prepare for continuing their education after high school.
- It is important to attend financial aid presentations and career day functions WITH your student. Many of these events will be held in the evenings and on weekends. If you don't know when they're scheduled, contact your son or daughter's high school counselor. (Attend these events even if you did so last year or with a different student - there is new information all the time!)
- Ask them monthly, "Have you been to the Mapping Your Future websites? What are you working on and what scholarships have you applied for?"
- Sit down with your student and prepare a list of what he/she is looking for in a college and then help him/her sort through the information they receive from the different institutions to decide which ones offer what's on the list.
- Complete applications with the student.
- In November, register for a PIN so you can assist your student with financial aid forms.
- In January or February, you will need to help your student complete the FAFSA. Your PIN will help speed up the process.
- In March, the award notices will start coming in. Look at the financing carefully and contact the schools with any questions. Make comparisons!
- Go on trips with your student to as many of his or her top school choices as possible. A visit to the campus is invaluable to making a decision.
- Hug them, send them on their way, BUT don't change the locks - they'll be back!
Class Sponsor: Mrs. Camacho